Thursday, April 26, 2018

Super proud!

I amazed myself today...anyone who knows me knows that I am NOT a morning person. But today Sammi went to school with my mom for Take Your Child to Work day, so I only had Joey. After catching up on some emails, about 7:30am I decided we should go outside for a run. I did my Couch 2 10k program (week 3, day 2). It was much harder doing it in the morning for me (like I said, not a morning person). Plus I was without my motivational partner and I had to push the stroller. I was ready to fall asleep when we got back to the house.

But I made another choice. I decided rather than going into the house and taking a short nap, I grabbed my computer and headed to Starbucks to get my tea and get some work done. Then I went to the gym and did 30 minutes of Zumba, followed by a Gentle Yoga class. By the way, nothing is gentle when you haven't done it in years!

Came home, and got myself all dolled up for my mother in laws retirement party tonight. Clothes are starting to fit a bit different. Yay!

No comments:

Post a Comment