Saturday, April 14, 2018

Does it get easier?

I completed day 2 of my program today, and I have to say, it felt harder than day 1! I thought each day would get a bit easier, but I definitely didn't feel that way. Maybe it was because I ran a bit more, or maybe it was because I was still a bit sore. What was a ton of fun was having the kids come on our run with us! Dave pushed Joey around, and Sammi dribbled her soccer ball when we took our walking breaks.

All the exercise I did was useless in regards to calorie burning since I went to one of those couples cooking classes tonight. The food was delicious, but there was just too much! And I felt like I should try everything...and most of it was worth it!

To help me along with my running goals I have purchased a pair of wireless headphones and a running belt to keep my phone in. If (WHEN!) I successfully complete my first 5K I have decided to treat myself to a smart watch.

Tomorrow I am off to NYC to the American Girl store after a morning of soccer....maybe one day I'll be heading in NYC to complete the marathon...haha just kidding!

No comments:

Post a Comment