Wednesday, April 18, 2018

Started Week 2 a day early!

I felt really good today, and it is supposed to pour tomorrow, so I decided to start week 2. When I looked at the program, I figured it wouldn't be much harder than week 1. In fact today's program was two minutes shorter. However, it involved more running and less walking. Wow, what a difference. My legs felt like they were on fire! I was also pushing the stroller for the first time, since Dave would usually push. I definitely need a rest day tomorrow. Maybe I'll try to lift some weights or something.

I still belong to the gym, but I am wondering if I should cancel the membership. It's a really good deal, and an amazing facility, but if I am going to be running 3-4 times a week, do I really see myself getting over there? Dave and I used to go together, which made it easy, but now our schedules are so different, plus there is the kid factor. I do like the idea of doing Zumba and yoga, so I'll have to decide.


No comments:

Post a Comment