Saturday, April 21, 2018

A down day, but maybe that's okay? Advice needed!

I haven't had my best two days. I did do my required run yesterday, but I have ate WAY more food than I should the past two days and I feel disappointed in myself. I need to be better about this...I do find that I am having more energy though...it could be from the exercise, or maybe all of the matcha tea I have recently started having thanks to my awesome neighbor Laura showing me how to make it (let me know if you are interested, there are so many flavors!).

I plan on going for a nice run tomorrow, though, but now that I've completed almost two weeks (yay me?) I have decided I want to invest into this a bit more.

First of all, I need to buy a good pair of running shoes. While at a family bridal shower today I was talking to my cousin Melissa who has done a fair amount of running over the last 5 years. She suggested that I get a custom pair made, and some accessories to go with it. Hopefully this would help with the small amount of knee pain and back pain that seems to be coming along with my running.

I also want to buy some type of watch. I can't decide if it would be better to buy a smart watch like an Apple iPhone or buy an "exercise" watch like a FitBit Versa.

If anyone has any suggestions about this it would be so helpful.

I hope everyone is having a great weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment